A Sign of Allah's Acceptance, the Voice of Praise From Allah.


 There was a dervish, he was chanting the name of Allah Almighty one night with such sincerity that his lips became sweet with this sincere remembrance. The devil said, O dervish, you are doing a lot of useless remembrances, If you don't get any answer, then what is the use of raising the burden of one-sided love? This Sufi Dervish was brokenhearted and depressed due to Satan's deceitful words and fell asleep and postponed the remembrance's Allah and fell asleep. 
He sees in his dream that Hazrat Khizr (peace be upon him) has come and is inquiring as to why he neglected the remembrance of Allah. Darwish Sahib said that I do not hear the voice of praise from Allah, which made me think that our mention is not acceptable. Hazrat Khidr (peace be upon him) said that Allah has sent you a message and said, O my servant, my only answer is to say your Allah. That is, when your first saying Allah is accepted, then you are allowed to say Allah the second time. 
O man, this need of yours and pain in my love is all my message, O man, your plans and mentions, work and hard work in my love are all a reflection of attraction and attraction from our side. It is the charity of grace. The steps are raised. O servant, your fear and your love are my rewards from myself and the attraction of my kindness and love. And every time you call to the Lord or Allah, my response is included, that is, when you Or Allah says, then this voice of mine is also present there: I am present, O servant of Allah, the Greatest. There is good news in this for those who remember, so at the time of dhikr, it should be imagined that our first Allah is accepted as soon as our tongue repeats it. Allah comes out and this coming out again is a sign of Allah's acceptance.

 I will do it every time, O my turn, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah......

 I will keep it like this now, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah.....


Written by:


Huma Nayab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indeed, Allah is Love || Allah is Sufficient For Me And He is the Best Creator

Make a Someone's Life Good and Remove Someone's Backwardness." Then Allah is Pleased"

Have Faith in Allah And Be GratefuL